Please see the bulletin board outside Mrs. Goffena’s office for information!
- MSU-Billings & City College General Scholarships Application:$5,000 Badovinac Family Scholarshippreference given to graduates of Roundup High School. Applicants must submit the MSU-Billings/City College General Scholarship Application @ https://www.msubillings.edu/scholarships/. Applicants must be previously accepted to MSU-Billings or City College to apply and must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 for City College or 2.5 for MSU-Billings. Priority Deadline: 2/1/2021
- Nelson Kemmer Memorial Scholarship: Must be a graduating senior from Roundup High School and a U.S. citizen planning to attend an accredited institution of postsecondary education. See Mrs. Goffena for application. Deadline: 4/24/2021
- Roger Leach Memorial Scholarship: $300 scholarship for a graduating senior with average or above scholastic history and rank in the top half of his/her class and exhibits Character, Leadership, and Citizenship. The student must have been a full-time student at Roundup High School for at least two years. See Mrs. Goffena for application instructions. Deadline: 4/26/2021.
- Chapter N, P.E.O. Scholarship: $500 Chapter N P.E.O. wishes to recognize character, leadership, and citizenship qualities in women: This grant award is to assist a woman in obtaining extended training in a vocational field. The primary criteria is a worthy student who shows promise by being able to continue her education and who has financial need. Need NOT be a traditional four year college, but rather, any education by which the recipient is going to improve her future ability. The training institution need NOT be in Montana. CONTACT Nicole Hanson @ 406-636-4228 or firstname.lastname@example.org for application materials. Deadline: 4/30/2021
- RSEA Scholarship: $500 scholarship to a graduating senior of Roundup High School and/or previous graduate of RHS. See Mrs. Goffena for application instructions. Deadline: 4/30/2021
- Cody Harper Memorial Scholarship: Four (4) $1500 scholarships will be awarded to graduating seniors of Roundup High School who have attended RHS for at least two years. All students are encouraged to apply; however, preference will be given to students who have participated in 4-H or FFA and have 3.0 GPA. See Mrs. Goffena for application instructions. Deadline: 4/30/2021
- Gebhardt Scholarship Foundation: The Gebhardt Scholarship is to be available to any student pursuing education beyond the high school level based on need, ambition, and scholastic capabilities. The amount of the award(s) will be determined by the trustees. This is a renewable scholarship. See Mrs. Goffena for application instructions. Deadline: 4/30/2021
- Odd Fellow and Rebekah Lodges of Montana Scholarships: several $500 scholarships offered to Montana High School Seniors with a GPA of 3.0 OR LESS. See Mrs. Goffena for application instructions. Deadline: 5/1/2021.
- Larry R. Dylina Scholarship: Two (2) $300 scholarships to be awarded to graduating seniors of Roundup High School with a minimum 3.0 GPA with consideration given to financial need, hard work at school, volunteer spirit, and a positive outlook despite personal challenges. See Mrs. Goffena for application instructions. Deadline: 5/3/2021
- Comstock Trust Scholarship: $500 scholarship for the first year with each consecutive year, up to a total of four years, being $1000, $1500, $2000 respectively. Awarded to a Roundup High School graduating senior planning to major in engineering, physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, or other math/science related field. See Mrs. Goffena for the application instructions. Deadline 5/3/2021
- Marie Benjamin Memorial Scholarship: Four (4) $2000 scholarships designed to assist Roundup High School seniors who will be entering fields such as music, art, drama, journalism, English, foreign language, and education. See Mrs. Goffena for application instructions. Deadline: 5/3/2021
- RHS Alumni Scholarship: Four (4) $600 scholarships to graduating seniors of Roundup High School who demonstrate financial need and whose high school performance must indicate academic potential in his/her chosen field. See Mrs. Goffena for application instructions: Deadline: 5/3/2021
- Tom & Peg Ask Scholarship: $100 scholarship to be awarded to a graduating senior of Roundup High School who has attended RHS for at least two years. The recipient must have financial need and GPA of 2.0 or higher. See Mrs. Goffena for application instructions. Deadline: 5/3/2021.
- Joe Green Memorial Scholarship: $500 scholarship to a graduating senior of Roundup High School who has attended RHS for two or more years, and plans to pursue a career in communication, engineering, or healthcare profession. See Mrs. Goffena for application instructions. Deadline: 5/3/2021
- Mark & Lori Rosebush Scholarship: $250 award made to a graduating senior of Roundup High School who has attended RHS for two or more years and plans to pursue a career in a healthcare field. See Mrs. Goffena for application instructions. Deadline: 5/3/2021
- Mid-Rivers Annual Meeting Drawing: Fourteen (14) $500 scholarships will be awarded through a drawing of eligible students in attendance at the 2021 Mid-Rivers Annual Meeting scheduled for May 25, 2021, at the Eastern Montana Fairgrounds in Miles City, MT. Students must attend the meeting with a parent or guardian who is a member of the cooperative, register at the meeting, provide proof of full-time college enrollment for the Fall of 2021, and participate in simple interactive tasks that will be assigned at the Annual Meeting. Students must be present at the time of the drawing to win.
- Billings Engineers Club Scholarship: $1500-$2000 scholarship to be awarded to students planning to attend an engineering program at a college or university that is accredited by ABET-EAC. Must be a high school senior from one of the listed schools in south-central MT (including Roundup). Application forms are available in Mrs. Goffena’s office. Deadline: May 28, 2021
For more Scholarship Opportunities check out Reach Higher Montana @ https://www.reachhighermontana.org/