Motto "Learners for Life" Mission In partnership with the community, we offer a safe, caring, and challenging environment, with a common goal to produce lifelong learners striving to reach their maximum potential.
- Each student should be an active participant, responsible, and accountable for his/her own learning.
- Students should have a broad range of courses and co-curricular activities that challenge them and responds to the diverse needs of a changing society.
- Community members should be active, supportive, and positive role models.
- That each person should have the opportunity to become a responsible citizen.
- Life and work experiences are vital to student learning.
- The responsibility for learning is a community partnership actively communicating and working together.
- Problem solving is fundamental to learning.
- A safe, creative, and encouraging atmosphere promotes learning for all.