Please bear with us as we navigate these uncharted waters. Below are some answer’s to the most asked questions……
1. Student’s will not be given homework or online instruction during this 2 week ordered break.
2. Food Service delivery has been addressed for those that requested. If you find yourself in need of food for your student during the next two weeks, please leave a message at the District Office 406-323-1507 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Spring sports and all activities have been suspended indefinitely. This includes Prom, School Play, Track, and Golf
4. 6th Grade Yellowstone Trip. There will be no parent meeting tonight, Monday March 16, 2020.
5. ACT testing. We are currently waiting for guidance on how to proceed, but at this time please move forward with the idea that ACT testing is suspended as well.
6. All school buildings, Elem, High School, Community Center and Community Library are closed to the general public until further notice.